Since 1993, Global Real Estate, Inc. has helped investors find viable opportunities in the Central Florida area. Part of our services includes finding opportunities for foreign nationals. The Immigration Act of 1990 created the opportunity to obtain an EB-5 Visa for Immigrant Investors in the United States. This visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States. The EB-5 is one of the quickest methods to obtain a green card to be able to live in the US and Global can assist in finding those opportunities in central Florida that are right for you, such as property management companies and franchises.
Not only does the EB-5 program allow permanent residency (i.e., green cards) for the individual investor, but their spouse and children under the age of 21 are able to obtain this visa. This occurs by investing $500,000 plus a reasonable legal/administrative fee into an approved US government designated Regional Center program that Global can find for you. The EB-5 visa allows you to gain independent employment by setting up a business and to live anywhere in the United States with access to benefits enjoyed by US citizens. The investors’ children can attend public schools and gain access to universities with the same rights as US citizens. In addition, their children’s rights do not end after they turn 21 and they are able to take advantage of job opportunities in the US with their own green cards. Furthermore, each member of the family may apply for citizenship after holding their green card for approximately five years.
Please register and let us know your interests as we are aware of many viable EB-5 opportunities. We have Real Estate Agents that speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese. We would be honored to find an opportunity that best suits your specific requirements.or conditional, lawful permanent resident status with subsequent full permanent residency for you and your immediate family.
- The United States government has 10,000 visas in an entrepreneur investor category known as the Immigrant Investor Program or EB-5
- Employment based immigration investment program
- Demonstrate a net worth of at least $500,000 USD or income of $150,000 USD annually for the last two years
- Legal and administrative fee of approximately $30,000 USD
- Lawful personal history
- Intent to immigrate to the United States
- Investment helps the economy
- $500,000 USD per investor family goes into the Florida economy
- Ten direct or indirect jobs are created or preserved in Florida
- U.S. residency allows you to live ANYWHERE in the United States
- Includes all members of investors immediate family (you, your spouse and all your unmarried children under 21 years of age)
- You are able to travel at your convenience without ever having to apply for another visa
- You can gain U.S. nationality in five years
- The state of Florida has long been attractive to immigrants seeking to move to the USA under all Investor Visa categories, EB5 being no exception.
- Contact us for more details.